Thursday, May 22, 2003

campus challenge 2003...

so a while has passed, but it seems like everything i learned from CC is still so fresh in my mind. i went in not really having that many expectations about the weekend. actually the only expectation i had, (if it was indeed, an expectation), was that i thought it would be a TC for university students. it truly wasn't like that at all for me. i learned so much about myself this weekend, through the small group times, the bedside fellowships, the bible studies, the devotions, the sermons...i discovered things that i never wanted to admit to anyone (even myself) before...

i was humbled this weekend. in a way impossible without God. and for that most of all, i'm most thankful.

When i think about the Lord
How He saved me
How He raised me
How He filled me up with the Holy Ghost
How He healed me to the uttermost


When I think about the Lord
How He picked me up and turned me around
And set my feet on solid ground


It makes me want to shout
Hallelujiah
Thank You Jesus
Lord You're worthy of all of the glory
All the honor
All the praises

0 comments: