Thursday, June 19, 2003

summer studying.

argh. my exam is tomorrow. and i need a break from studying.

the weather is so nice outside today. :/ and i'm in my room studying psychology. whee. :( since i'm not outside physically (getting a tan. ahahha. or trying to get one.) my mind has been taking trips to past summers. especially last summer - since it's the easiest to remember, because it was only last summer. i miss it. i didn't have school, i knew where i'd be going the next year, i was working - so i didn't feel so unproductive - and, did i mention i didn't have school? argh. school in summer is no good. it's so hard to concentrate. especially when it seems that everyone else isn't. my neighbour's kid is running outside in the backyard making all these noises. even highschoolers are off school now!!! i'm not really complaining, since i kinda put myself into predicament (of having to take summer school this year), but still. it really sucks. (ok. i'm complaining now.) heehee.

i remember the last time i took school in the summer. oh, the days of intro to computer studies. i had mr. koperwaz as my teacher. what a nut. he made us do stretching exercises. hahaha. what the crap? it made no sense.

oh well, i should remind myself that i am lucky to be able to even get an post-secondary education. there are far more people in the world that don't even have the opportunities that we have here in canada, and there are many in canada who aren't able to go to university, or school for that matter.

so on that note, i'm gonna go back to studying now. my exam is tomorrow from 7-9. i'll blog sometime in the future how it goes. hopefully it will go well. *crossing fingers*

wish me luck! or better yet, pray for me. :) *thanks*

0 comments: