Thursday, February 05, 2004

so long, friendster.

well, my friendster account (the one that i didn't even sign up for myself *ahem eugene*) has officially gone down the toilet. i flushed the little booger down just moments ago. good grief. even to this day i still don't really understand the point of friendster. but maybe it's just me. oh, how i miss the days of the pen and paper. and actually meeting people in person, instead of this crazy "6 degrees of separation" garbage. (what the heck is a degree of separation? you either know a person or you don't. don't give me this "i know you through my friend's brother's relative's cousin's neice's sister's friend" stuff. why not? well, 1) because it's way too confusing, and 2) at the end of it all, we still don't know each other (i mean c'mon, let's be honest here)...

oh well, as i said before - maybe it's just me. :)

in any case the friendster and sharon connection has been terminated. *say it like arnold would. it sounds cooler that way.* :P

0 comments: