Saturday, October 09, 2004

t h a n k s!!

i don't think that i've ever been more suprised in my life. or have been suprised so many times in such a short span of time. my goodness you guys are sneaky. and once again, i've proved that i really do suck at these things. :P hahah

justin, i don't know how you managed to do it, but you did. thanks again. and again. and again. :) *mugs*

so today i got home from my optometrist appointment/hairdresser. there was still some hair on my shirt (from the hairdressers place. ewwwww. i hate hair) so i took the lint brush and was trying to get all the icky hairs off of me. (ewwww. i hate hair.) i originally started in the kitchen, but then my dad was like "you don't do that here, go upstairs to the bathroom..." so i was like "ok." and up the stairs i went. so i'm in the bathroom trying to look close and hard in the mirror to get rid of every single last iddy biddy piece of loose hair on my shirt when all of a sudden in the mirror i see...

liz!!!!! :D she flew in this morning and was my fourth surprise this week. i was so shocked that i screamed, dropped the lint brush, hugged her super tight...and cried. it's been a while since we've seen each other. oh my goodness. it was crazy. i love my family.

who would have thought that turning twenty-one could be so eventful?

i guess i just wanted to say thanks everyone for all the comments, e-mails, messages, hugs, presents, laughter, cards and surprises! this week was awesome (and yesterday was just crazy.) any birthday girl couldn't have asked for a better one. or for better friends. *HUGS* you guys rock my world. :)

0 comments: