Thursday, December 02, 2004

oh g-strings...

so today i broke my first ever acoustic guitar string. i was practicing the worship set today with spammie before fellowship began, and all of a sudden there was a *snap*. i stopped and was a little confused at first, but then i realized that i had snapped the G string. then i felt stupid and embarassed. unfortunately, i didn't have any extra strings with me, but fortunately nevin was kind enough to lend me his guitar to use during worship. *thanks nevin!*

phew. i'm glad it didn't happen during worship. i wouldn't know what to do...perhaps i would put the guitar down and walk around the room aimlessly. uhm...yah. gotta love awkwardness. ;) hahaha

anyway, i thought that it was blogworthy to mention my first ever guitar string breakage! justin said he was very proud of me. :)

0 comments: