Tuesday, January 11, 2005

from protest to praise.

downhere is so good. lately it seems that i've been listening to their older stuff nonstop. everything just seems to apply so well, and their lyrics...well they're just really great, hence the quoting of two different songs, in two consecutive blogs. (teehee.) :P check out their site, they've got some good new stuff too. and they're canadian. wooooot. :)

"...i'm wrestling my thoughts, i'm overcome
would you give me up i'm asking Lord,
there's no where i sense Your presence here
so i will cry out, until i go

from protest to praise,
You're always amazing me
You're changing me slow, but surely
And You're gonna see me to the end." - protest to praise

ahh, comfort food for my ears, for my heart. i love these lyrics. i love this song. i love Him.

0 comments: