Tuesday, June 28, 2005

oops, excuse me!

today i had my final exam for the phonetics course i was taking at UT. since i had my exam i basically studied all day, which would have been okay except my allergies (when did i start getting allergies?!) were pretty bad today and i kept sneezing every 2 minutes...

fortunately i was able catch the majority of my sneezes before they happened so i didn't get myself into too much trouble (i.e. making sure there was no food in my mouth before sneezing, making sure i wasn't holding anything that would spill when i sneezed...etc.)

unfortunately i wasn't able to catch every one of my sneezes. the result: my super demented "m". hehehe. i was writing "egressive glottalic airstream" when all of a sudden my sneeze came out of nowhere. oops. heehee. i couldn't help but laugh outloud.

i just added in the tissue mountain because i thought it was funny. a little gross, but funny. :P
______________________

on a completely different note...

my sister is 25! :O heehee. (please excuse the blurry picture, i guess i was a little too excited. haha. :P)

her birthday was technically "yesterday" (June 27) even though it's still "today" to me, because i haven't gone to sleep yet. :P since she has moved back home (she's the "great and totally worthy cause" i was talking about earlier with regards to my cleaning of the house) some of her friends took advantage of that fact and threw her a surprise birthday partay. :) plans got a little sticky with the whole meeting her in the park thing as the mosquitoes were vicious (so i heard), but nevertheless when liz got home she was super surprised, and really that's all that counts. this year there were no tears (heehee, remember?), just laughter and good times all around.

happy (belated) birthday liz! :D

0 comments: