Tuesday, January 10, 2006

cord-less.

i'm currently typing this post while sitting on my bed which is across the room from my desk and all the cords that come with it. i love wireless internet. i love it even more when other people (neighbours perhaps?) provide it. some people are just so nice. bah hah. :P

don't worry, i'll eventually use our internet with wires again when my battery runs low and i have no choice but to go back to my desk and plug all the cords back in. how restraining.

there is, however, something i miss over on this side of my room: my speakers. laptop speakers have almost no bass, distort easily and have the potential to make your music sound cheesy (like john tesh cheesy). which leads me to my next somewhat related point:

i want a bose wave music system. :)

0 comments: