Tuesday, March 28, 2006

two squished bugs, one grossed-out girl.

today i smushed two bugs. it was so grosssssssss. and now i'm going to share both stories with you!

bug story #1: "in the john"
so i was in the bathroom, when all of a sudden i saw a dark movement on my leg. i immediately started to freak out (silently so i wouldn't wake up any potential sleepers in the house because it was early), and hit and brushed off my leg. at that point this huge spider fell onto the floor (well, not HUGE, but big enough) so i promptly squished it with my slipper. then picked it up with toilet paper, threw it into the toilet and flushed.
bye bye spider.

bug story #2: "on my door"
i was walking into my room when all of a sudden i froze because there was this really wierd looking bug on it. it was kinda long, had long antennae and a few legs popping out of its body. *shudders* i almost dropped my juice on the floor, but somehow i managed to put it on my dresser. then i got some tissue, and was just about to smush the stupid thing and then it flinched. *AGHHH!* i gathered up my courage and promptly smushed it before i lost my nerve. i felt the guts explode out of its body. then i ran downstairs to the toilet, threw in the kleenex and flushed.
bye bye wierd bug on my door.

please let tomorrow be a bug free day. PLEASE. :P

0 comments: