Saturday, November 11, 2006

two months in...



so i've been interning for about two months now and even though the pay sucks crap ($0/hr and no, that's not a type-o) i've generally been enjoying myself. most days work doesn't even really feel like "work" which i suppose is a good sign. haha. :) in retrospect, not getting into grad school was a huge blessing in disguise. sure there are days when i wonder what my life would have been like if my own plans for myself had become a reality, but at the end of the day i'm glad things turned out the way they did. i guess, at least for now, He has plans for me in this field.

there are still times when i worry about whether or not i'll be able to find a job after my internship is over, and other times where the thought of working as a music therapist scares me for some reason, but there isn't really anything i can do about it at this point. the only thing i can do is take things as they come, know that He is looking after me, and trust that things will be ok.

0 comments: