Monday, March 26, 2007

my kingmax super stick = super crap

my so-called indestructible, waterproof, and tinier-than-life (okay i made that last one up myself) kingmax super stick is now unrecognizable by my computer. i'm no techie, but i think it's safe to conclude that it's broken. good thing i backed up all my work files at work. i guess the store knows it sucks too, because when i bought it i paid $35. now it's selling for $12.99. piece of crap.

i knew i should have stuck with my original choice (a sandisk usb key that HAD a case and no exposed parts.) i knew i shouldn't have given into the whole "but it's waterproof" thing. (like i'm going to go swimming with it.) i knew i shouldn't have thrown out my receipt. (goodbye warranty. you need your receipt for it right?) :/

oh well, hindsight is always 20/20.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to buy that one too, but I did some research on it and didn't find anything positive about it. Good thing you backed up.

justin said...

haha waterproof, thats awesome

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon!! How's it going?? Thank you for reading my blog! I remember you, you were in the music therapy program!! And you play the piano, right? How are you doing?? Are you doing your internship in Ontario right now?
I am in BC, finished my internship, almost done with the accreditation file. I like it here, but I miss Ontario a lot!
Take care la!! =)

Alexander said...

portable hd! mmmn keychain?
i don'tknow... these things are a dime a dozen nowdays... :P

Daniel said...

What? You don't go swimming with your USB key? That's insane!

chant3 said...

better tell Adrienne her's is about to bust and to back it up.