Wednesday, October 22, 2008

dented and scratched

today i dropped my sigg bottle on the floor and now it has a big dent on the side of it. ughh. and i was so proud that it was dent-free (for the most part) too. i knew it was bad news when i heard thud after thud on the the tile floor.

also, when i pulled out my camera to upload pictures onto my computer, i noticed all these little scratches on the front of it. the front. i'm still completely clueless as to how they would have gotten there.

i know that my sigg bottle was bound to become dented one of these days and my camera would eventually get scratched but even so, the foolish side of me is still a little sad. :(

p.s. after tweaking and then tweaking some more, i'm still not sure what i think of my attempt to switch from two columns to three. thoughts?

1 comments:

N said...

s'why you should use a nalgene instead. (btw, don't buy into the whole bpa business. it's all bs.)

this also happens to be the first time in a long time that i've visited your blog. i like the changes!