Tuesday, September 01, 2009

september = back to school, once again.

i can't believe september has rolled around again. it's been three years since i've been a full-time student, but the time has come for me to trade in my guitar and musical instruments for pencils/pens, textbooks, and paper. it's both exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time.

to me, going back to school is about more than just being a student again - it's about leaving the field of music therapy and venturing out into a new field and career path. it's funny because i feel like i've waited for this fresh start for such a long time now, but now that it's really here, i can feel my feet getting a little cold. don't get me wrong, i'm positive that everything happens for a reason and i really do believe that i'm making the right decision to go back to school...i'm just a little nervous. i'm sure everything will be fine though and will work out for the best. :)

now i just need to start packing up my stuff and getting everything i need together for my move out to the hammer. o_O

0 comments: