Monday, September 30, 2002

"You are holy, holy, holy,
both now and forevermore".


those song lyrics have been stuck in my head for a while now. they're from a song sung at the embassy last monday. God. holy both now and forevermore. for eternity. something for me to meditate on...

i don't think that i'm going to embassy tonight. on account of me being a little sick and having a psych test tomorrow (which i still need to catch up on my readings for). *sigh* this weekend has been quite crazy. but it was so nice being home again. :) seeing my parents, having dinners with them, being in my room, going to ETCBC (i miss that place!). that car ride home was really fun too. (thanks james!!) it was james, justin, alli and me. and none of us fell asleep. :) it was really great talking with them...fun talking times! i'm going to miss home again (like i always do when i'm here) but i better get used to living here in waterloopoo. i'm gonna be here for a while. it's getting better though i think. i'm getting more adjusted to my surroundings. it's week 4 of classes, week 5 of being in this town...wow...time goes by pretty quick...

i feel so blessed. everything seems to be working out fine. my program (music) my courses (even though some are more enjoyable than others) my teachers (although some of them are a litte sketchy)...i'm happy to be where i am though. i totally fel that God was pushing me towards music last year, and even though i resisted a little bit i eventually gave in and i think it was the best thing i could have done. i feel relaxed, content, and very happy. i'm happy to be able to use my spiritual gift of music for enjoyment, serving and academic purposes. my whole experience of picking a university to go to and a major to go in for, has been one that has taught me a lot. I learned first hand, through experience that God knows best. and if you follow His plan for you, things will work out eventually and you will enjoy His plan soooo much more than your own plans. and it's a good thing, because most of the time we have no clue what we really want. not to say that our plans for ourselves are all bad and horrible. it's just that, God's plan are just so much better than ours. :)

0 comments: