Sunday, March 02, 2003

another week gone...

and just like that, my saturday is over. my week has officially come to a close. this week has been one of great stress. but that was only until thursday. after thursday it was great. :) doesn't matter than i might not have done very well on my music history midterm. whatever. at least it's over and the nights spent listening to gregorian chant will now cease. *sigh of relief*

never did like the medieval babes.

so today i practiced piano for two hours because my masterclass recital is coming up and my hands/fingers totally did not want to cooperate with me (since i didn't really touch the piano all reading week, and this week too). being in music isn't as easy as some people may think! actually, it's probably harder than people may think. much harder. :P the opera at my school was tonight, but i didn't go. i dunno...i've never really been a big fan of the opera *eeks! sorry erica!* it's probably because i don't know enough about it to fully appreciate everything that's going on. yah. that's probably it. then i watched two towers with justin. soooo good. the wait was worth it. :) some parts are scary though. why must the characters be so ugly? except for legolas (the guy with the arrows). he's so dreamy. i didn't think so for the first one, but in this one he was just so cool. hahaha

i've been in such a good mood lately. i'm not sure why. like, just this week i was looking out the window during a sunset and everything just felt so...right. i can't explain. i guess that i was just truly content. :) i haven't felt that way in a while. God's been good to me this year. i really can't deny it. there have been times where things have just really sucked, but He's pulled me through it all. and He'll continue pulling me through as long as i tightly hang on to His hand and let Him lead me on. i love Phillipians 4:11-13. i wrote out the passage and stuck it on the wall beside my bed as a reminder. oh that Paul. so good. :)

anyway, church is tomorrow so i should probably get some sleep so i won't be sleepy throughout the service tomorrow. so g'nite everyone :)

p.s. oh. and yesterday i solved my dinner dilemma. out of nowhere i had a craving for chinese food so i went out and got some chinese take out from China Garden. heehee. and in the process i learned how to say two types of noodles in chinese there from the restaurant owner guy (i think). i really need to learn what the different types of noodles are called... :d

0 comments: