Tuesday, March 11, 2003

just another bleh day.

i'm supposed to be in music history class right now, but my tummy is hurting me...so i'm gonna take a nap after i'm done blogging. velsie stayed over her from sunday-monday and that was super times. :) she slept over in my dorm and so we started talking...and we kind just talked through the whole night. literally. we just talked and the next thing, the sun came up, my alarm went off and it was time for morning classes. ahhaha. it was great though. :) good times with velsie!

i had a make up piano lesson yesterday, and i'd have to say that i think it was possibly the worst piano lesson i've had here at laurier. the ultimate worst. it was the first time i looked at the clock and wanted my lesson to be over. the worst part is, i actually practiced too. :( but it definitely didn't show. i hate getting disappointing looks from teachers. especially teachers that i like. so i left feeling pretty discouraged. i'm still feeling kinda discouraged. and with all the pre-registration stuff coming out, there more stress. not to mention my history paper that i need to start on (it's due next week). i think i'm gonna go to library tonight. there's so much stuff to do. so many things on my mind.

argh. i give myself much unnecessary stress. and out of all days, my tummy picks this one to feel wierd and strange...today is definitely a bleh one.

0 comments: