Wednesday, March 19, 2003

oh crappity crap crap.

so i found out today that i have a psych test tomorrow. t o m o r r o w. this could be problematic. it's on chapters 13-14 & 18. oh my. i dunno how i'm gonna pull this one off. i haven't even read anything. maybe i'll retake it through distance ed in the summer if i need to. i just need to maintain at least a B- in that course. *it's a requirement for music therapy*. i was talking to my friend today (who also wants to go into therapy) and she's getting about the same grade as i am. but i was talking to tammy and she said that my grades were secondary to the actual audition - although they're important all the same. oh goodness. i've really gotta stop slacking...

hmmm...so on monday on my way to women's cell i ran into this guy from my elementary school - German Mills Public School/Bayview Glen Public School. we went to the same school from grade 1-8. totally outta the blue...it was really cool. :) so we're gonna meet up sometime tomorrow for dinner i think...but really, what are the odds that you'd run into someone you grew up with but haven't seen for like...5/6 years? crazy...

anyway, probably should get started on my psych reading...wish me luck :)

0 comments: