Saturday, May 10, 2003

sharontimes...

what sharon has been doing ever since summer began:

- watching soooo much TLC. i love it.
- bumming around.
- reading the psych book.
- listening to the yellowjackets like crazy.*
- thinking.**

* my absolute favourite jazz group. ever since i got back to TO i haven't really listened to anything else. other than 91.1fm in the car (when i'm driving) and some radio stuff when i'm in other people's car, or too lazy to get my cds from my room. dunno how russell ferrante plays the piano so good. oh baby. i wanna play like him. just like him. crazily blessed. ahhhhhhhhhhh. *drool* he's my hero. my piano hero. ooh! and they just came out with a new CD. i want.... :)

** thinking about everything and anything. reflecting. reevaluating. rethinking.

0 comments: