Friday, April 29, 2005

guess who's back, back again...

no i'm not talking about the backstreet boys. although they are back apparently, with their song "incomplete". hmm...does anyone else thinks it's kinda wierd how a bunch of MEN who are probably pushing their mid-twenties, mid-thirties and possibly even forties (*cough* kevin)...are still calling themselves the "backstreet boys"...? i dunno. seems kinda wierd to me. awfully wierd actually...

hmmm...i suppose "guess what's back..." would have been a more appropriate title. :P

anyway, after some thought i've decided to put my summer to-do list back on my blog. (haha. i may just be one of the most indecisive people out there.) you can find it on the left hand side...and good grief, it seems to have gotten longer.

*sigh* it really does seem like i've got my work cut out for me this summer... :)

0 comments: