Thursday, July 14, 2005

i...

...could kick myself for not going to italy (what was i thinking?! aghhh. *kick*).
...miss my sister and mom. a lot.
...have allergies. (darn you grass.)
...have beev using my sister's computer lately because my laptop is sick.
...keep pressing the wrong letters because i'm not used to mac keyboards. (but i'm getting much better now!)
...get frustrated over the fact that laurier is so small and doesn't have the greatest courses to choose from.
...am sad that i can't take psycholinguistics. (i was really looking forward to it.)
...have become frustrated. with many things.
...wonder sometimes if i've made the right choices concerning certain things.
...know i shouldn't worry so much about the future. but it's hard at times... :(
...have been constantly sneezing or blowing my nose it seems. (i...need....reactine...).
...never used to get allergies this bad before. ever.
...am writing this post as a selfish attempt to bore myself to sleep.
...can't get to sleep tonight.
...feel pretty tired and exhausted.
...am going to try to fall asleep again...

g'nite. (hope you're successful at falling asleep than i am!)

0 comments: