Wednesday, February 08, 2006

r a n d o m n e s s.

i'm in the mood for some random blogging. it'll be interesting to see what comes out. here are the first 10 things that pop into my head starting...now:

1. these physiology pop quizzes are killing me softly with their song.
2. it was my cousin's birthday yesterday so i sent him an e-card and he responded with an e-mail. they call presents "pressies" in the UK! heehee. i thought that was funny. it was nice hearing from him. :)
3. i'm so sleepy.
4. "just keep swimming"
5. winnie. the. pooh! (i'm looking at my pooh mug. why "winnie"? it's a short form for winnifred isn't it? pooh is supposed to be a boy bear, so why not something more masculine? like bob, tom or frankie. haha. frankie the pooh.)
6. i went to area E for 3 years to represent my school in triple jump. bah hah. how did that happen?
7. where did that thought come from?
8. my gilmore girls download is almost done!
9. this is harder than i thought.
10. ten. ten. ten. what a round number. what a great number. i'm done!

wow. that sucked. it's hard to be random on purpose. hahaha. :P

0 comments: