Saturday, September 20, 2008

sick to my stomach


i started having bad stomachaches on thursday at work, but shrugged it off and went into work friday stomachaches and all. then i started getting chills and my skin got all tingly everywhere, but i attributed this to the facility being cold, sucked it up, and continued working anyway. chills got worse but i decided to go to the final facility of the week when i realized that everyone around me was wearing t-shirts and had their windows down, while i was wearing a wool sweater, jacket, and had the heat going at some points...and was still getting chills. made it to the final facility, told them i was going home early, and made an appointment to see the doctor.

turns out i was sick with the stomach flu. my digestive system sucks.

hurry up and clear out, virus. this "diet" of saltine crackers, flat pop, and chicken noodle soup (sans the noodles) is just not cutting it for me.

0 comments: