Tuesday, September 22, 2009

from bad to new

update on the macbook situation:

so i took it into the apple store, got help from a funny and super friendly genius at the genius bar, and got a new hard drive (thank you applecare). the good news is that my computer is now up and running again, and i got to keep my old hard drive (which they usually don't let you do so yay!). the bad news is that my old hard drive is still dead and the information on it has, so far, been unrecoverable. gahhhh.

this piece of information would haven't been too horrible if i had backed up my files and stuff, but unfortunately i didn't so i probably lost everything. hmm...is it bad that i'm more depressed about the fact that i lost all my pictures than all my documents?

alright lesson learned: back up your stuff people, back it up!

0 comments: