Monday, November 09, 2009

5 embarrassing things about me

1. i like reading ellie in the living section of the toronto star. so much drama, my goodness. i generally enjoy reading 'dear abby' more than 'ellie' though because sometimes ellie annoys me.

2. i have a weakness for young adult fiction. (from the luxe - which i haven't written a review on yet because i'm waiting for the last book to come in the mail so i can finally finish the series - to the mortal instruments, i'm all over it.)

3. instead of hemming my pants properly, i used to just staple them. at work of course, as to use up their staples instead of mine. bahaha, talk about professional. i've since hemmed the majority of my pants now.

4. i try to keep my room in hamilton tidy because i'm in the basement and the last thing i want is bugs and spiders all up in my stuff. unfortunately, my room at home is still a huge mess, boo.

5. i'm a chronic procrastinator who just doesn't seem to learn from my mistakes. like, for example, right now i should be working, but instead i'm blogging and typing up random stupidness, haha. everything always get done in the end though, so i feel a little bit better about this. a little.

0 comments: