Tuesday, December 01, 2009

december? really?

i can't believe it's december already, but all the signs are here: mittens and scarves, winter coats and boots, wool, fleece, and christmas decorations which have popped up all over the place! (i loooooove christmas!) is it just me or has this year has flown by ridiculously fast? i mean, two weeks from today my first term in OT school will officially be done!

don't get me wrong, i'm enjoying school but the break couldn't come soon enough. (i'm so exhausted when i come home every night that laziness and lack of motivation are really starting to set in. this is quite problematic for me right now with the work i'm supposed to do for my placement and the studying i should be doing for my final, ughh.)

so yes, not too long to wait for the start of my christmas break! until then, i'll try to keep swimming in the water that is slowly getting colder and turning into ice. 14 days, 14 days...

0 comments: