Friday, June 25, 2010

tgif

i've never been more thankful for a friday before. this was my first week of term 3 placement working in MSK (musculoskeletal) and general medicine. while so far it has been interesting, it has also been pretty overwhelming with the crazy number of patients on my preceptor's caseload, the learning i have yet to do in order to function better in this environment, and everything else that comes with this placement being my first level 2 placement (read: more responsibilities and higher expectations. gulp.)

hopefully things will get better as my placement progresses, but until then i'm trying not to feel overwhelmed (although currently failing miserably). i guess it doesn't help that i have a million other things on my mind too - from placement, to wedding planning, to looking for a place to live, to everything else life has been throwing my way as of late, things have been crazy.

and i am exhausted.

0 comments: