Saturday, June 07, 2014

The Word. Werd.

I came across a Bible Study website for women today, #SheReadsTruth. According to their site, they been around for around 2 years now, but they are new to me and I'm happy to have found them. They are currently going through the book of Titus and have already completed 6 days of their reading plan. I read the first instalment today and so far so good. I'm behind and will likely remain behind (as opposed to trying to read through 6 days in 1), but I'm okay with that. I'm excited to see where this study of the Word will take me. I just need to keep with it.

I'm also currently trying struggling to keep up with my New Year's resolution of reading through the entire Bible this year. I've tried this before in the past, but have never been able to do it. To help keep myself on track, I've been trying to follow the Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan (hey if John Piper used it, it has got to be good), but in all of the readings except for Psalms, I'm failing miserably. (Have I mentioned I'm struggling?) As per usual it has been hard to find the discipline to be consistent, but I can't let this deter me from continuing on. I just need to keep with it.

Thank goodness for new mercies everyday.

Werd.

0 comments: