Monday, March 17, 2008

the waiting game

taken from www.lisaherrera.com

it's been a while since my first attempt, but once again i find myself in the same place as i was two years ago: waiting.

it's the worst part of the whole process and the part that takes the most strength because it's so much more than just waiting for a letter. i'm waiting to see what the next step is, waiting to see what direction to head towards, and waiting in expectancy because despite all the obstacles and setbacks that have come and will come my way, i'm still holding onto this promise:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." - Jer 29:11-13

seeking, waiting, and trusting that my future is in good hands...

1 comments:

Beyond Umami said...

hi sharon! yes..you do need to get back to me!!
mm..you're right, the waiting game is not fun. I too have been there and unfortunately we just have to wait and see how everything turns out according to God's plans. Jer 29:11 is one of my verses too. Just keep believing and expecting that the Lord will provide. :)