Friday, October 16, 2009

good thing i'm sentimental...

...and don't delete anything. even off computers i don't use anymore, haha.

so, as all of you already know, i was super sad when my hard drive died and i lost all my pictures since nothing was unrecoverable. :( anyway, i woke up this morning wondering if i had left my pictures on my previous laptop which is now my parents'. i didn't really have high hopes as i thought that i had transferred all my pictures onto my usb to put on my mac and deleted all those pictures as to not take up disk space on my parents' computer.

i guess i chickened out from deleting them off their hard drive because when i clicked "my pictures" what came up but all my pictures from when i got my first digital camera to 2007 when i got my new computer! :D yesssssssssssssss. i'm still missing pictures (obviously) but at least the gap isn't so big anymore, yay! :)

next step: transfer pictures onto macbook and back up, back up, back up!

0 comments: